Project Name: Mirrabooka Reserve – 4150mm high Ball Screen Fencing
Client: Whitehorse City Council.
Location: 80-140 Holland Rd, Blackburn South VIC 3130
Completion: June, 2021
The Mirrabooka Reserve project included 18 l/m of 4000mm high Black PVC chain-link with top and bottom rail.
The purpose of the fence is to restrict soccer balls from being kicked into the vegetation behind the goals.
List of materials used in this project include:
- 4000mm high x 50mm diamond x 3.15mm heavy duty wire, KK, Black PVC chain-link fabric
- 80nb (88.9mm O/D) End posts
- 65nb (76.1mm O/D) Intermediate posts
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) Top & Bottom rails
- 2.00mm Black PVC coated Lacing wire
- 3 rows of 4.00mm Black PVC coated Helicoil cable wire
All in compliance with AS1725-2010
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe, powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric.
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe, powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric. ball screen fencing
If you have any questions about the Mirrabooka Reserve project mentioned above, or your require a similar ball screen fence for your application, feel free to contact us on (03) 8791 2000 complete an online enquiry form (click here to be taken to that page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org