Project Name: FSV Bairnsdale – 2100mm high, 32 pitch, exterior fence
Client: Rork Projects.
Location: 148-158 Main Street, Bairnsdale, VIC, 3875
Completion: July, 2021
The Family Safety Victoria (FSV) project in Bairnsdale included 29.5 meters of 1900h & 2100h Black PVC chain-link with top & bottom rail.
Project was for works on one of many new State Government projects for Family Violence Centers across Victoria. Previously the site was home to Commonwealth Bank, Bairnsdale.
List of materials used in this project include:
- 1900h & 2100 high x 32mm diamond x 3.15mm wire, KK, Black PVC chain-link fabric
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) posts with 150x150x8mm baseplate welded onto base of post
- 32nb (42.4mm O/D) Top & Bottom rails
- 2140mm High x 1000mm Wide Single Chain-link gates with angle iron door jambs, mortice locks & door closers
- 2.00mm Black PVC coated Lacing wire
- 4.00mm Black PVC coated Helicoil cable wire
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe, powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric.
If you have any questions about the FSV Bairnsdale project mentioned above, or your require a similar ball screen fence for your application, feel free to contact us on (03) 8791 2000 complete an online enquiry form (click here to be taken to that page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org