Project Name: Sunshine Hospital – Internal Car Park Fencing
Client: The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
Location: 176 Furlong Road, St Albans, VIC 3021
Completion: July, 2021
The Sunshine Hospital project included approximately 78 lineal meters of 2000mm high chain-link fencing, with rubber wheel stops installed either side of the chain-link fence.
The purpose of this chain-link fence installation is to prevent cars driving through the carpark to the other side, as the customer required restricted access with future installation of boom-gate access.
List of materials used in this project include:
- 1845mm high x 50mm diamond x 2.50mm wire, KK selvedge, Black PVC chain-link fabric
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) End & Corner posts with 2-hole Oval Baseplates bolted to the concrete with 12mm diameter x 60mm masonry anchors.
- 40nb (48.3mm O/D) Intermediate posts with 2-hole Oval Baseplates bolted to the concrete with 12mm diameter x 60mm masonry anchors.
Both the 40nb & 50nb posts were fitted with pipe extensions and bolted to the underside of the concrete soffit.
- 32nb (42.4mm O/D) Top & Bottom rails clamped to all posts
- 4.00mm Black PVC coated Helicoil cable wire
- 2.00mm Black PVC coated Lacing wire
Otter Fencing also installed Rubber Wheel Stop to minimize risk of damage to the new chain-link fabric fence.
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe, powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric in compliance with (AS1725-2010).
If you have any questions about the Sunshine Hospital project mentioned above, or your require a similar indoor chain-link fence for your business, feel free to contact us on (03) 8791 2000 complete an online enquiry form (click here to be taken to that page) or email email@example.com