Project Name: Box Hill South – 2100h high fence with barbed wire and Razor Loops.
Completion: July, 2021
Customer required removal of previous chain-link fencing that was on site due to the age and condition, and the installation of new chain-link fence with barbed wire and razor wire for added security.
The Box Hill South project contained 3 parts.
- 48.7 linear metres (overall length) of 2100mm (height) of Rail-less, Black PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric Fencing, plus 3 no. of rows of barbed wire with 470mm Razor Loops on vertical post extensions.
- 16.1 linear metres (overall length) of 400mm (height) of Treated Pine Sleeper Retaining wall (75mm wide
Sleepers) with Galvanized Channels set in concrete footings 750mm deep.
- 3.9-meter (wide opening) 2400mm (height) Heavy Duty Flat Top Tubular Steel Double Gate.
List of materials used in this project include:
- 2100mm (high) x 50mm (pitch) x 2.50mm (wire), KB (selvedge), Black PVC coated chain-link
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) End & Corner Posts
- 40nb (48.3mm O/D) Intermediate Posts
- 32nb (42.4mm O/D) Horizontal Bracing Rail
- 3 rows of 4.00mm Black PVC coated Helicoil cable wire
- 2.00mm Black PVC coated Lacing wire
- 3 rows of 1.57mm high tensile, heavy galvanized barbed wire, spaced at 150mm spacings
- 550mm Razor Loops with 100mm overlapping
All in compliance with AS1725-2010
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe; powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric.