Project Name: Box Hill South – 2100h high fence with barbed wire and Razor Loops.
Completion: July, 2021
Customer required removal of previous chain-link fencing that was on site due to the age and condition, and the installation of new chain-link fence with barbed wire and razor wire for added security.
The Box Hill South project contained 3 parts.
- 48.7 linear metres (overall length) of 2100mm (height) of Rail-less, Black PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric Fencing, plus 3 no. of rows of barbed wire with 470mm Razor Loops on vertical post extensions.
- 16.1 linear metres (overall length) of 400mm (height) of Treated Pine Sleeper Retaining wall (75mm wide
Sleepers) with Galvanized Channels set in concrete footings 750mm deep.
- 3.9-meter (wide opening) 2400mm (height) Heavy Duty Flat Top Tubular Steel Double Gate.
List of materials used in this project include:
- 2100mm (high) x 50mm (pitch) x 2.50mm (wire), KB (selvedge), Black PVC coated chain-link
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) End & Corner Posts
- 40nb (48.3mm O/D) Intermediate Posts
- 32nb (42.4mm O/D) Horizontal Bracing Rail
- 3 rows of 4.00mm Black PVC coated Helicoil cable wire
- 2.00mm Black PVC coated Lacing wire
- 3 rows of 1.57mm high tensile, heavy galvanized barbed wire, spaced at 150mm spacings
- 550mm Razor Loops with 100mm overlapping
All in compliance with AS1725-2010
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial grade galvanized pipe; powder coated to match PVC coated Chain-Link Fabric.If you have any questions about the, please feel free to contact us on either (03) 8791 2000, complete an online enquiry form (click here to be taken to that page), or email email@example.com.