Project Name: Mainfreight Melbourne – 4m high Security Fence
Client: Mainfreight Air & Ocean – Melbourne.
Location: 70 Springbank Street, Tullamarine VIC 3043
Completion: August, 2021
The Mainfreight Melbourne project included approximately 42 lineal meters of 4000mm high, top, middle and bottom rails galvanized chain-link fencing.
1 x 4000mm high x 8000mm wide chain-link fabric bi-fold double gates
1 x 2400mm high x 1000mm wide opening chain-link fabric single gate, complete with a lock box, and Borg Digital Lock 5001sc-Lever/Lever handle to provide emergency egress.
Some of the list of materials used in this job include:
- 80nb (88.9mm O/D) Double Gate posts with heavy duty baseplates bolted to the concrete pavement.
- 50nb (60.3mm O/D) Single Gate, End & Intermediate posts with heavy duty baseplates bolted to the concrete pavement.
- 32nb (42.4mm O/D) top, center and bottom rails clamped to all posts.
- 3997mm high x 50mm pitch x 3.15mm heavy duty wire, KB, Galvanized chain-link fabric.
- 2.00mm Galvanized Lacing Wire.
- 2 rows of 4.00mm Galvanized Helicoil Cable.
- Double Bi-fold Gates (8m wide x 4m high): 32nb (42.4 mm O/D) outer frame & 25nb (33.7mm O/D) internal bracing with gate height to match chain-link fencing. Fitted with 2 x hand holes, D-latch striker and long lockdown drop bolt for padlocking.
- Single Gate (1m wide x 2.4m high): 25nb (33.7mm O/D) outer frame & 20nb (26.9mm O/D) internal bracing. Constructed with a galvanized steel pipe frame and clad with the same type galvanized chain-link fabric complete with a lock box, and Borg Digital Lock 5001sc-Lever/Lever handle to provide emergency egress.
The single gate was fitted into a 75x75mm angle iron frame, bolted onto 2 x 50nb (60.3mm O/D) Gate posts and hinged off with 2 x heavy duty butt hinges.
A 358 Welded Mesh security panel will be fixed to the single gate, and also to the fence on the closing side of the singe gate to restrict unauthorized access to the lever handle of the mortice lock, and therefore restrict access into the secure area.
All posts, rails and gate frames made from commercial-grade galvanized pipe and in compliance with (AS1725-2010).
If you have any questions about the Mainfreight Melbourne project mentioned above, or your require a similar security chain-link fence for your business, feel free to contact us on (03) 8791 2000, complete an online enquiry form (click here to be taken to that page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.